We offer a variety of computer repair and technology services for the home or office. We also do website development and have a business center facility at our Yorktown and Williamsburg Store Locations.
We sell new and refurbished computers, tablets, hardware, software and many other technology related products. We also provide computer and technology rentals. Talk with our knowledgable team today.
We offer a variety of computer and technology classes at both of our locations. We also we also offer one-on-one training and corporate training programs for companies and organizations.
FREE Diagnostics February
Click here for details.
Thirty years ago Macintosh promised to put technology in the hands of the people. To celebrate Mac’s birthday, this film was shot around the...February 3, 2014
It’s finally over. Microsoft has announced that they will be discontinuing support of Windows XP (SP3) as of April 8, 2014. The decade-old operating...December 30, 2013
Our mission is to provide our customers with unsurpassed technology service and support, quality products backed by our knowledgable technicians and easy-to-grasp education on a variety of topics related to computers and technology.
We aim to build a friendly, customer-oriented IT sales and support company that serves homes and business across the nation. We currently serve customers in Hampton Roads, Virginia and have plans to open additional locations in the region, followed by locations across the United States.
We are a team of technology professionals from various backgrounds who have come together to form the best IT sales and support company in Hampton Roads. From basic home services and corporate IT support to training and advice, we are here to serve your technology needs.
We serve home users, corporate teams, non-profit organizations, local governments and educational institutions. Not sure if we can help? It’s likely that we can. Please reach out today to see how.
Some of Our Services
Mac Warranty Service
Date Backup & Recovery
Game Console Repair
What Our Customers Are Saying
- Computer Concepts is AMAZING. I live about an hour and a half from Williamsburg and I was looking for an adapter for my monitor. I visited both Radio Shack and Best Buy and left disappointed. I called Computer Concepts and they had exactly what I was looking for. Just goes to show you - shopping local and shopping small business is the best policy. I would recommend Computer Concepts to everyone! Thank you for having what I needed, for a great price, without having to shop online.Rebecca from Williamsburg
- I know very little about computers, but Computer Concepts very professional and reasonably priced. They took the time to explain what was wrong with my laptop when it crashed and made it as good as new in 3 days.Karla from Williamsburg
- I cannot say enough about Computer Concepts. I love the new walk in service where a tech looks at your computer immediately. I showed up today when they opened and had my computer back and working in less than 10 minutes. They are just awesome! Customer service is top notch. Their level of knowledge is first class. I highly, highly recommend this company.Lisa from Williamsburg
- Great customer service and results! They were willing to take the time to explain things and make me feel valued as a customer. Very impressed with the level of community involvement! Highly recommend them for all your computer needs!Anne from Williamsburg
- My Macbook had a loose video connection. They diagnosed the fix in an hour, ordered the part, and when the part came in, my repair was complete in 30 minutes. Outstanding service and friendly staff.John from Williamsburg