Your Total-Solution Computer Repair Company
Computer Concepts is a Hampton Roads computer repair company serving Newport News, Williamsburg and Yorktown, VA that was founded on a model that catered to home users. While we have grown to be able to support businesses, we continue to improve on our offerings to better service your computer at home. Not only can we help you with problems with your computer, we service other technology devices as well.
Our technicians can service your computers at your home or you can bring your computers in to our service center. Many problems can be resolved remotely without a visit with our Remote Support Service.
Desktop & Laptop Repair
With a team of experts with a variety of back grounds, Computer Concepts can work on any brand of desktop or laptop computer. Whether your computer runs Windows or Mac, our technicians are trained to help.
Our list of services includes, but is not limited to: Repairs & Upgrades, System Optimization, Virus & Trojan Removal, Data Backup & Recovery and Operating System & Software Installation. We can provide service in your home or you can bring it to us.
Game Console Repair
True gamers play for hours on end. Sometimes all that playing causes problems with your console. From heat issues to dying hard drives and deteriorating disc drives, our technicians are trained to fix just about any console. We currently repair Xbox, Wii and Playstation gaming consoles.
Game console repairs usually cost around $100, but we need to be sure we can fix it before we can make any promises. We’ll run diagnostics on your game console first and let you know what it will take to get you back up and running.
Mac Warranty Repairs
Not only do we have Apple certified technicians to ensure that you get the best service experience, but we have teamed up with Apple to repair your Mac computer under warranty.
Because Computer Concepts is an Apple Authorized Service Center, we carry many parts for your repair and have a direct line to Apple for fast delivery of what we don’t have to fix your computer under warranty. No more driving to Richmond or Norfolk for excellent warranty support.
What Our Customers Are Saying
- Great customer service and results! They were willing to take the time to explain things and make me feel valued as a customer. Very impressed with the level of community involvement! Highly recommend them for all your computer needs!Anne from Williamsburg
- My Macbook had a loose video connection. They diagnosed the fix in an hour, ordered the part, and when the part came in, my repair was complete in 30 minutes. Outstanding service and friendly staff.John from Williamsburg
- Computer Concepts is AMAZING. I live about an hour and a half from Williamsburg and I was looking for an adapter for my monitor. I visited both Radio Shack and Best Buy and left disappointed. I called Computer Concepts and they had exactly what I was looking for. Just goes to show you - shopping local and shopping small business is the best policy. I would recommend Computer Concepts to everyone! Thank you for having what I needed, for a great price, without having to shop online.Rebecca from Williamsburg
- I cannot say enough about Computer Concepts. I love the new walk in service where a tech looks at your computer immediately. I showed up today when they opened and had my computer back and working in less than 10 minutes. They are just awesome! Customer service is top notch. Their level of knowledge is first class. I highly, highly recommend this company.Lisa from Williamsburg
- I know very little about computers, but Computer Concepts very professional and reasonably priced. They took the time to explain what was wrong with my laptop when it crashed and made it as good as new in 3 days.Karla from Williamsburg